Follow us on TWITTER @RajahLab and visit us our Facebook Page
Lab Youtube Talks
News Articles & Interviews
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for CABHI Podcast “One Size Does Not Fit All: The Intersection Between Sex, Gender & Brain Health” In honour of Women’s International Day and Brain Health Month in March 2023. Listen to the conversation by click here.
- Jamie Syntte and Dr. Rajah’s Neuroimage (2022) paper was highlighted by McGill’s Newsroom (September 2022) and featured in an article in The McGill Tribune (October 2022).
- Dr. Rajah & Ph.D. Candidate Jamie Snytte were interviewed about their new paper published in Neuroimage “Volume of the posterior hippocampus mediates age-related differences in spatial context memory and is correlated with increased activity in lateral frontal, parietal and occipital regions in healthy aging”, 254, 119164 by The Douglas Research Centre for McGill Health News, May 26, 2022
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Our reading habits changed with pandemic lockdowns — here’s how” CBC, The Sunday Magazine, December 28, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “How the pandemic changed our relationship with reading” on The Sunday Magazine by Kristen Nelson, CBC Radio 1, Air time: Nov 7, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “How the pandemic has rewired our brains” by Aaron Hutchins, Maclean’s Magazine, October 8, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Supporting and guiding pre-tenure McGill professors” by Richard Deschamps, McGill Reporter, September 23, 2021
- Interviewed for “Post-Pandemic Emotional Recovery: How Are You Doing?” by Danielle Groen, Reader’s Digest Best Health, August 31, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Understanding Pandemic Burnout” on The Current with Matt Galloway, CBC Radio 1, April 12, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “We Have All Hit a Wall: Confronting late-stage pandemic burnout, with everything from edibles to Exodus” by Sarah Lyall, The New York Times, April 4, 2021
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Breaking News and Developing Stories on Pandemic Memory Loss” with John Vause, CNN Newsroom (CCNi), Interview for Air date March 12, 2021, 1:25 AM EST.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Pandemic Fatigue and Memory Loss” with Pia Chattopadhyay, The Sunday Magazine, CBC Radio 1, Air time: March 14, 9am EST.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Late-Stage Pandemic Is Messing With Your Brain: We have been doing this so long, we’re forgetting how to be normal.” By Ellen Cushing, The Atlantic, March 8, 2021
- Dr. Rajah contributed to “Understanding sex differences in brain aging”, Douglas Foundation Webpage, April 2020.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “New study explores impact of biological sex affects brain aging and memory function”, Med-E News McGill University, November 2019. https://publications.mcgill.ca/medenews/2019/11/21/sex-differences-in-the-neural-correlates-of-spatial-context-memory-decline-in-healthy-aging/
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Kids these days only seem dumb if you think you’re a genius”, Popular Science, October 31, 2019.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Neuroscience gets even brainier with open access science”, The McGill Tribune, March 27, 2018.
- Dr. Rajah contributed to “Middle-age memory decline a matter of changing focus”, McGill Reporter, August 18, 2016.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Middle age and memory”, on CityTV Breakfast Television, Montreal, August 9, 2016.
- The lab’s reserach was highlighted in “Middle Age Memory Decline” McGill University, Women’s Brain Health Initiative Article July 16, 2016.
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed on “Middle age memory decline a matter of changing focus”, The Barry Morgan Show, CJAD, July 20, 2016
- Dr. Rajah was interviewed for “Mid-Lifers Aren’t More Forgetful, They Just Have Better Things To Think About”, by Charlie Sorel, Fast Company, July 19, 2016.
- Dr. Rajah contributed to “Good News For Anyone Worried About Their ‘Senior Moments’” by Yagana Shah, Huffington Post , July 19, 2016